Who doesn’t love a good old-fashioned scavenger hunt? I wouldn’t call this one necessarily old-fashioned, since it uses social media (Twitter) to send out its clues, but it sounds super fun nonetheless! Puma’s new Trinomic XT1s are coming out, and to make it a grand coming out, JDSports and Puma have teamed up to let you win some great shoes!
So, how does it work? It will happen in multiple cities, starting in London today (or because of the time difference, London may have already happened), and ending in New York. Obviously, most of my readers won’t be able to take part in the England cities, but I know a lot of you are in the New York City area, so you might want to play along! To participate, you’ll want to follow on Twitter for the clues and get busy sleuthing for those shoes! Hopefully YOU will be the person to find the location of the storage Krate with the winning token for both colors of the Puma XT1 in your size!
Follow the magazine in your city from the list below, stand by for clues and get searching:
New York: @ComplexMag
If you’re the first to find the JD x Puma Krate, snap a selfie and upload it to Twitter, tagging the magazine in your city from the list above, @JDSportsfashion and with the hashtag #JDXPUMA to claim your prize.
Buy the PUMA XT1s at JD Sports
Terms and conditions
1. To be in with a chance to enter the competition events are taking place in London via Flavour mag on the 18th of March 2015, Bristol via wordplay mag on the 20th of March 2015, Manchester via Flux mag on the 22nd of March 2015, Liverpool via Halcyon Mag on the 24th of March 2015 and New York via Complex Mag on the 26th of March 2015.
2. There will be one puma branded trainer display box to find in each city, once the box is found, to claim the prize, the winner would have to follow the instructions which are located in the box, which will include instructions on how to contact us. When the winner contacts us, we will respond either via Twitter or email within 2 days with full details of the prize and how to claim the prize. The winner may forfeit their right to the prize if they fail to respond to communications from us within a reasonable period.
3. The prize is two pairs of the Puma XT1’s in each colour way, sizes are restricted to what we have in stock, the puma XT1 do not come in ½ sizes.
4. The Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
5. The winner will receive their prize within two months of receiving confirmation that they have won the prize.
6. The decision of JD Sports Fashion PLC is final and binding on all the entrants, the running of the competition and the winner.
7. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner. JD Sports Fashion PLC has the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
8. Employees (and their immediate family) of JD Sports Fashion PLC, its associated companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. The prize may not be exchanged for a cash value, nor is it transferable. If the prize is not available JD Sports Fashion PLC is under no obligation to supply an alternative prize.
9. For the name and county of the winner please send a S.A.E. to the JD Sports Fashion Group, Multi-Channel Department, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury Lancashire, BL9 8RR.
#FASHION #JD SPORTS #PUMA #TRINOMIC